Our Law Offices provides full legal advisory services connected with running a business. Legal services are provided for specific matters, and as an ongoing service. The services we offer cover:
- assistance in choosing the appropriate form of running a business;
- setting up partnerships and corporations: formulating drafts of Articles of Associations and other deeds of incorporation, Memorandums of Associations for joint stock companies, bylaws for supervisory boards and management boards, agreements between shareholders or partners;
- registering and inserting changes in the National Court Register [KRS];
- assistance in preparing and running of general shareholders’ meetings, shareholders’ meetings, meetings of supervisory boards and management boards; preparing drafts for resolutions;
- advising and representing Clients in appealing against resolutions issued by the company’s authority;
- ongoing legal advice connected with running a business, including forming and issuing opinions on contents of agreements, issuing legal opinions, as well as negotiating and intermediating;
- legal advice in dissolving and liquidating business entities.