Scope of Services
Our Law Office provides services for individual clients. The services mostly include legal advice, representation before common courts and administrative courts, issuing legal opinions, representation before organs of public administration and defence in criminal matters.
As concerns business entities, our Law Office provides regular services including legal advice in ongoing activities of entrepreneurs, representation before organs of public administration, common courts and administrative courts.
/ Commercial companies law and services for business entities
Our Law Offices provides full legal advisory services connected with running a business. Legal services are provided for specific matters, and as an ongoing service. The services we offer cover:
- assistance in choosing the appropriate form of running a business;
- setting up partnerships and corporations: formulating drafts of Articles of Associations and other deeds of incorporation, Memorandums of Associations for joint stock companies, bylaws for supervisory boards and management boards, agreements between shareholders or partners;
- registering and inserting changes in the National Court Register [KRS];
- assistance in preparing and running of general shareholders' meetings, shareholders' meetings, meetings of supervisory boards and management boards; preparing drafts for resolutions;
- advising and representing Clients in appealing against resolutions issued by the company's authority;
- ongoing legal advice connected with running a business, including forming and issuing opinions on contents of agreements, issuing legal opinions, as well as negotiating and intermediating;
- legal advice in dissolving and liquidating business entities.
/ Court proceedings
Our Law Office represents Clients - companies, natural persons, and other entities - before common courts of all instances: the Supreme Court, the Supreme Administrative Court and provincial administrative courts. We are able to represent you in all stages of the proceedings, including proceedings securing claims as well as enforcement proceedings. We also represent Clients in settlement negotiations, both before court proceedings and during them.
We also represent Clients in proceedings before arbitration tribunals, both in regular cases, and in ad hoc proceedings.
The most frequent cases in which we represent our Clients are civil, business, family and criminal proceedings.
/ Criminal law
Our Law Office provides full-range services in criminal law, minor offences, and tax law, including:
- running of affairs during preparatory proceedings carried out by police and public prosecution;
- defence of entities accused and charged with an offence during preparatory and court proceedings;
- acting as an agent and auxiliary prosecutor for the aggrieved;
- representation of the Clients in enforcement proceedings by making applications and complaints in cases for suspended sentences, early release and parole; pardon cases;
- issuing a private indictment and representing the injured party in criminal proceedings.
Our Law Office ensures participation of an advocate acting as a defender, agent of auxiliary prosecutors, and private prosecutors in all stages of criminal proceedings.
/ Civil law
We undertake a number of activities within the civil law, particularly such as:
- legal advice, consultations and explanations about the legal status;
- issuing drafts of agreements;
- legal advice and representation of the Clients in each stage of court proceedings;
- issuing suits, writs, means of challenge and representing Clients before common courts and the Supreme Court.
We offer services in claiming damages, arising from various circumstances, including:
- road accidents, claiming damages from insurers;
- medical negligence;
- infringement of personal interests;
- wrongful administrative decisions and administrative omissions;
- non-performance or defective performance of agreements;
- non-contractual use of a property;
- accidents at work;
- illegal termination of employment contracts;
- media law.
We offer property conveyancing services, including:
- analysis of the legal condition of properties;
- preparing and issuing opinions, as well as negotiating agreements on sales of properties;
- proceedings before land and mortgage registration courts;
- preparing and negotiating lease agreements on buildings and premises;
- preparing and negotiating lease agreements on properties;
- proceedings on return of properties taken over by the State Treasury;
- representing Clients in proceedings on prescription;
- representing Clients in proceedings on returning property or infringement of use.
/ Labour law
Our Office provides advisory services in individual cases covered by labour law, particularly as concerns:
- issuing opinions concerning labour law;
- negotiating and preparing employment contracts;
- formulating agreements with members of the company's authorities, as well as managerial contracts;
- preparing non-competition agreements;
- representing employers and employees in court proceedings.
/ Dept collection
Our Office represents the Clients in debt collection cases, which includes issuing calls for payment, drafting of understandings, negotiations, issuing of writs and representing the Clients in court and enforcement proceedings.
/ Family law
As concerns family law, our Office represents its Clients in court proceedings, assists in drafting marital property agreements and advises in cases concerning common property of spouses. Our main activities include:
- divorce and annulment of marriage;
- exercising of parental authority and determining contacts with minor children;
- dissolution of the common property regime of the spouses and distribution of the common property;
- denial of paternity and annulment of acknowledging parentage.
/ Bankruptcy and rehabilitation law
Our Office represents the Clients in bankruptcy and rehabilitation proceedings. Our assistance includes:
- preparing bankruptcy petitions on behalf of the bankrupt and the creditors;
- representing the bankrupt in the bankruptcy proceedings;
- representing the creditors in the bankruptcy proceedings;
- preparing drafts of agreements in bankruptcy proceedings;
- representing entrepreneurs in rehabilitation proceedings;
- preparing motions and representing creditors in proceedings on prohibiting the carrying on of a business;
- representing shareholders and members of companies' bodies in proceedings on prohibiting the carrying on of a business.
/ Gaming activities
Our Office provides advisory services and represents entities in the scope specified by the Gaming Act of 29 November 2009.